Update for Construction Industry Outreach Trainers
|2019 Dec 03 - 05||OKC||$495|
|2019 Jan 21 - 23||Tulsa, OK||$495|
|2020 Mar 11 - 13||OKC||$495|
|2020 Apr 29 - May 01||Tulsa, OK||$495|
|2020 Jun 10 - 12||OKC||$495|
|2020 Jul 08 - 10||OKC||$495|
|2020 Aug 12 - 14||Tulsa, OK||$495|
|2020 Sep 09 - 11||OKC||$495|
This course is designed for Outreach Training Program trainers who have completed OSHA 500 Trainer Course in Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Construction Industry and are authorized trainers in the OSHA Outreach Training Program. The course provides an update on OSHA Construction Standards, policies, and regulations. Upon course completion students will have the ability to demonstrate continued professional development in their field by applying effective adult learning principles and interactive training techniques to clearly identify, define, and explain construction industry hazards and acceptable corrective measures as they continue to teach the 10- and 30-hour Construction Outreach Training Program classes.
19 Contact Hours, 1.9 CEUs
- OSHA 500 Trainers Course in OSHA Standards for the Construction Industry. Authorized Outreach Training Program trainers are required to attend this course once every four years (4) to maintain their trainer status. Prior to registration, students must provide a copy of their current Outreach Training Program trainer card or an official transcript showing successful completion of the OSHA #500 Trainer Course in OSHA Standards for Construction from their respective OSHA Training Institute Education Center, for verification of trainer status.
- Prerequisites must be verified in order to register
- Complete the Prerequisite Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration includes handouts and light refreshments.
- For further information or questions, please call 405-744-5639.
- Bringing your laptop computer is suggested but not required.
Registrations may be canceled five (5) business days prior to the start of the course and receive a full refund. Within 5 days prior to the start of the course, registrants that cancel will be responsible for 25% of the course fee. Registrants that have paid and cancel without proper notification will receive a 75% refund. The registrants who fail to attend the course without any prior notification will be responsible for the full course fee. Substitutions may be made at anytime without penalty prior to the course starting date. In the event that OSU has to cancel a course, OSU will not be responsible for any cancellation charges assessed by airlines, travel agencies, hotels, etc...